Hands

Hands

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

15 Weeks Pregnant

22 more weeks to go.

After getting back from our wonderful vacation in Kiawah on Saturday, I flew out to DC for the week on Sunday.  It's the first week I've spent alone since losing Nathan and it's tough. I love walking around this city but there's nothing lonelier than a hotel room.  I was listening to music tonight and came across a song that I love and reminds me of Nate. Chris and I always listened to Brett Eldrege whole getting the house ready for our baby so now all of his songs are extra special to us. I never listened to the words of this song until after Nathan died and goodness, it makes me miss him so much.




Happy 10 months, my beautiful son.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful little boy. Fly high baby angel

    ReplyDelete