Hands

Hands

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

30 Weeks

I had my 30 week appointment yesterday with Dr. Schutte.  I hadn't seen her since my anatomy scan at 20 weeks so it was nice to finally see her again and to be able to discuss when baby Ryan will make his arrival.  The good news is that the latest she'll deliver me is 38 weeks, which is April 15! She had originally said 39 weeks due to the hospital policy but she's concerned about the strength of my csection scar after having 2 csections in the past 2 years.  We won't know a firm date until I hit 35 weeks when I have another scan with the peri to determine if we need to deliver earlier than 38 weeks if my scar is looking thin or weak.

While this is exciting, it made me realize we haven't done anything for this baby.  Our to-do list:

1. Paint TJ's new room
2. Put together TJ's toddler bed
3. I need to make valences for TJ's room, the office, and the master bathroom
4. Clean out TJ's new closet and move his clothes from the nursery to that closet
5. Figure out when we'll move TJ into a toddler bed.  This decision would be a lot easier if the kid wasn't crazy.
6. Sort through TJ's baby clothes to see what clothes Ryan will be able to use
7. Sort through clothes I got from my brother and sister-in-law and figure out which ones Ryan will be able to use
8. Interview nanny who we will use 2 days a week starting in July
9. Figure out maternity leave.  I always seem to leave work during projects where I have a lead role.
10. Order our new double stroller
11. Buy a mattress for TJ's new bed
12. Survive Chris's last 2 out of town trips before baby comes
13. Complete the website for the non profit that we're launching in April

Now if only I had ANY motivation once the weekends rolled around, that'd be great.

Since the last time I updated almost 10 weeks ago, we celebrated TJ's first birthday.  After losing Nathan, never did I ever think that we'd have an opportunity to celebrate a first birthday.  It was very bittersweet, especially with the constant reminder that we never got to celebrate for Nathan's first birthday while he was here.  We took down Nathan's Christmas decorations a couple of weeks ago at his grave and decorated for Valentine's Day.  We went and saw him on Valentine's Day and saw the signs reminding people that all decorations will be thrown away on March 2-3.  As much as I like spring, summer, and fall, I hate how many decorations of Nathan's get thrown away each year.  In just two weeks, it'll be back to decorating every Thursday and removing every Tuesday to avoid grass cutting day on Wednesday.

I'll continue to update regularly now since my anxiety is starting to creep up.  It's good for me to get things out.

Also, keep our friend's son in your prayers while he continues to fight to recover from transverse myelitis!


1 comment:

  1. Don’t think of anything else just contact Dr Abalaka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to conceive due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the Priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Dr Abalaka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Dr on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
    Fibroid
    High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
    Diabetes
    Infection, regular body pains
    Blockage from the fallopian Tube
    Cyst from the ovaries
    Unpleasant smell from the virginal
    Irregular menstruation
    Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
    Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
    Infertility for easy Conception.......
    Erectile dysfunction treatment
    Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
    Get your ex back
    Happiness in relationship
    Command respect in the society
    Enlarge your Penis/breast with no side effect
    Impotent solution
    Obesity solution
    Romanticism solutions
    Cancer of the blood
    Sickle cell
    Epilepsy
    Lupus disease
    Insomnia
    Parkinson disease
    General consultation
    Those are the things he does, You can simply contact the spiritualist Dr Abalaka on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

    ReplyDelete