Hands

Hands

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

23 Weeks Pregnant

14 weeks to go until we meet this baby.
98 days until we meet this baby.

We are FINALLY into the double digits for days!  Hooray!

This baby is finally starting to make his presence known.  Since I have an anterior placenta, I don't feel some of his kicks and punches, but if he's hanging out low then I feel EVERYTHING.  If he isn't hanging out low, I panic about not being able to feel him move.  The only thing worse than having an anterior placenta is having an anterior placenta after you've lost a child and the first sign was lack of movement.  Talk about crazy.  I'm hoping as he continues to get bigger that I'll be able to start feeling his movements up high so that I don't have a freak out every couple of days.  I put away the doppler once I started to feel him move so now I depend on his movement to keep me from losing it.

My monthly ultrasound is Thursday morning and I hope there's no surprises during it.  He was measuring close to the 90th percentile last ultrasound so it will be interesting to see if my change in diet had any impact on that.  I don't think it will since I just grow big babies, but who knows.  Hopefully we also catch him during one of his busy periods since for a majority of our ultrasounds, he's been sleeping.  That's where he differs from his big brother.  Nathan couldn't sit still during ultrasounds or ever, actually.

Nathan received a gift for his birthday in the mail from my friend, Jenn.  Very awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment