Hands

Hands

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

25 Weeks Pregnant

I'm back.  I skipped last week and I also haven't posted about Nathan's one year birthday yet, but it's in the works.  I'm finding it hard to come up with the words I'd like him to hear.  One year later and I'm still speechless.

Anyways,  25 weeks pregnant today.  84 days left.  12 weeks left.  I'm celebrating every time I hit a 0 in my countdown, which means my next celebration is at 80 days.  It's the small things.  Baby boy is doing well.  He's still breech so my bladder and cervix get quite the beating during the workday.  There are moments when my eyes start to water because he hits my bladder and I am unable to go to the bathroom at that moment due to a meeting or something else.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining.  I love every kick and punch.  Maybe this baby's not destined to hang out in my right ribs where Nathan spent a majority of his time.  My next ultrasound is in 2 weeks from Thursday then I have my glucose test the following Tuesday.  Since I'm following a low carb/high protein diet, I don't expect to have any problem with that test.

Aside from buying some clothes, I haven't done anything.  I keep avoiding the walk in closet.  There is so much stuff that was just thrown in there after we lost Nathan that I'm not really looking forward to sorting through it all.  Eventually I'll have to get organized again.  My goal is to have that all organized by Christmas since I'll be delivering 2.5 weeks after that.

A week from today would have been my due date with my last pregnancy that resulted in a miscarriage back in March.  Crazy to think I would have been near the finish, but happy to be pregnant with this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment