Hands

Hands

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

27 Weeks Pregnant

10 weeks left.
70 days to go.

We actually might make it (I'm afraid to say this out loud).

Nothing new this week.  I did clean out our closet (3 bags worth of clothes - I have a shopping problem).  I also started cleaning out the nursery closet.  I am in the process of putting all the girl clothes into a container that we can store, in case we have a girl in the future.  I was also able to make some room in the dresser by removing the girl headbands, receiving blankets, etc.  All of the boy clothes are hung in the closet, although I will not wash them until we are much, much closer to January 13.  Possibly the evening of January 12.  Not even kidding. We actually got a few new items of clothing for this baby boy this weekend.  We picked up a little brother onesie and this baby got the outfit with the bow tie from his Aunt Julie for Halloween.  Super cute.  I packed away all of my summer maternity clothes, because including maternity clothes, I now dominate our walk in closet as well as the oversized closet in our guest bedroom.  Too much stuff.

Baby is doing good, as far as I know.  We have our ultrasound this Thursday and I'm interested to see how he's positioned now.  I feel body parts all over so I'm not sure if he keeps switching or I just have no idea what body parts are poking out where.  He should weigh over 2.5 lbs this week, but we'll see how my diet is impacting his size.

Here's a picture of Nathan's grave from Halloween.  I'm sure he had a good one up in Heaven.

Miss you, buddy.





No comments:

Post a Comment