Hands

Hands

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

28 Weeks Pregnant

Third Trimester!  I breathed a sigh of relief, which only lasted a second, because then I remembered our past.

9 weeks to go.
63 days to go.

We had our monthly ultrasound this past Thursday.  Baby boy flipped and is head down (my bladder and cervix appreciate this).  He's measuring in the 63rd percentile and everything else is perfect. He was showing us how he can open and shut his mouth, but I really think he was telling me he's starving for some carbs!  I had my glucose test this morning and will find out the results later this week.  I scheduled my Tdap shot for Thursday morning.  I scheduled a normal appointment for Thanksgiving week, then I also scheduled my weekly visits, which start the week of December 8.  I will have a weekly ultrasound, non stress test, as well as an appointment with my OB.  I have a call in to the surgery scheduler to get my c-section on the schedule for January 13.

I'm ready for these next 9 weeks to fly by.  I pray that Nathan continues to keep his little brother safe until his birth.


No comments:

Post a Comment