Hands

Hands

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

30 Weeks Pregnant

7 weeks left.
49 days left.

We are getting so close that I'm almost letting myself get excited a little bit.  Just a little, though.  As we know, the wheels can fall off at any point so I will continue to remain guarded mostly until this little boy is here.

I had my 30 week appointment this week with no excitement.  I have made all of my appointments for the remainder of the pregnancy and I will start being seen twice a week beginning in two weeks at 32 weeks pregnant.  My doctor also gave me all of my files since Chris and I will be traveling this week for Thanksgiving and, God forbid, anything happens while we're out of the city.

As for this last weekend, I did some major work at our house.  I cleaned the house for the cleaning people (this drives Chris insane, but I come by it honestly), decorated for Christmas, and we painted the small portion of our deck that needed to be painted.  Thank goodness we had warm enough weather to get that done before the cold temperatures stay for good.

I'm starting to become uncomfortable.  The baby should be close to 4 lbs now and he likes to stretch out into my ribs, just like his big brother.  He's also pretty active at nighttime, making it hard for me to sleep throughout the night.  I'm sure when Nathan used to do that, I would get irritated but now I love it.  He better keep it up for the next 7 weeks! :)

As for Thanksgiving, Chris and I are again thankful this year.  Last year we were thankful that we became parents to Nathan and this year we are thankful that we've had a year to learn and grow since losing Nathan and we are BEYOND thankful that we were able to get pregnant again via IVF.  We miss Nathan terribly, but know he's looking over us and his brother.  Last year, I wrote about how when we put up our little boy angel on top of our Christmas tree that a ladybug hung out above it for a couple of hours.  Chris put the angel up last night and not even 30 minutes later, a ladybug crawls across the ceiling above the angel.  Thank God for signs, they keep our hope and memories of Nathan alive.  (And no, we don't have a bug infested house :) )

Thankful for you, our sweet angel Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment