Hands

Hands

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Nothing

I honestly have nothing going on right now.  I am to start birth control when my period comes, but apparently having a miscarriage can delay that type of thing.  So, for right now, my life is pretty boring and depressing.  Going through an IVF cycle gives me something to focus on and right now, I don't have that. My emotions are all over the place and there's been more than a few times that I have cried myself to sleep in the past week or two. It sucks thinking that I would be 11 weeks pregnant right now and it sucks thinking that Nathan would be 6 months on Thursday. It's actually hard for me to describe how I feel right now and how I have felt the past couple of weeks but it isn't good. That's the main reason I haven't posted in the past week.  I'm just at a loss for words.


I miss you, Nathan.  Come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment