Hands

Hands

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tax Day...

... and the first day of my period! Hooray! Never did I think I would be this happy.  So I finally got my period 40 days after miscarrying at just shy of 7 weeks pregnant.  Phew.  What a long 40 days.  I'm ready to focus on this new cycle and getting all of the negative thoughts out of my head.  I start birth control on Thursday and I go in for a baseline scan next Friday to see if my ovaries are quiet and if my uterus is empty. I hope I won't be on birth control for the full 21 days but we'll see what next week's appointment brings.

I was cleaning out my work email on Friday and found an email I sent to Chris at work last tax day last year. I told him his one job was to clean out the future nursery so we could start working on the beadboard.  What a depressing email to read a year later.  I immediately deleted the rest of my emails to Chris prior to this past October 10 so I don't have any more reminders of how happy we once were.



1 comment:

  1. Someone gave Ali a long chain with an oval pendant. Inside is a tiny mustard seed. We used to say this verse along with the Hail Mary for the entire 7.5 mths she was sick. Nori asked about the necklace last night and I reminded her of the prayer. It's a reminder to me that even how hard we all prayed, mtns were moved, just not how we expected. Hang in there! Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete