Hands

Hands

Friday, January 31, 2014

IVF Day 7 - Appointment Update

So, I went in for my second scan this morning.  Chris and I were ready to argue with whoever we had to so that we could go through with this IVF.  Well, Dr. A didn't even consider switching to an IUI.  He said I'm having good growth, uterus looks perfect, and that we can't expect more eggs than this in any cycle from here on out because of my non existent AMH.  So my retrieval is scheduled for Tuesday.  Bring on the Valium.  Dr. A thinks that they'll get anywhere from 3-6 eggs.  He's also confident about success sometime in our future because of our success with Nathan.  He doesn't go by numbers, he said, he instead goes by previous success.  I'm glad he's a believer in my eggs being good once they are retrieved. :)

Just a side story.  As I was sitting getting my bloodwork this morning before my scan, I was looking around.  I wasn't sure if I was going to cry or laugh when I turned to my immediate left and there was a ladybug keychain hanging from a hook right by my head.  Seriously?  I wish I could have enjoyed Nathan here on earth but he sure is making his presence known now.  Thank you, sweet boy.

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24


No comments:

Post a Comment