Hands

Hands

Friday, January 17, 2014

Nervous, Anxious, Going to Throw Up

I think the title describes my emotions right now with our IVF cycle just around the corner.  I have 4 more days of birth control pills then I start my shots.  I am terrified that when we go for our first ultrasound on January 29, my ovaries will not be responding to the shots.  That's what happened with our first IVF cycle back in Sep./Oct. 2012 and we had to cancel.  At the time, it was one of the worst feelings ever.  Obviously, I have since experienced a new "worst feeling ever."  So if you're the praying type, PLEASE pray that my body responses to these shots.  Pray that my ovaries act like they're 28 years old and not 40 years old.  Pray that I don't go insane in the next 3 weeks.


Can't wait to do this again...






In other news, we got some VERY good news this past week.  More details to come later when the beans can be spilled, but let's just say it reassures me that God did not forget about us.  We also have a special angel who must be looking out for us.


Chris's birthday is this weekend, but like all birthdays to us right now, it will be low key and will just be another milestone without Nathan.  Speaking of our baby boy, we got some stuff to decorate his grave for the upcoming months, we're just waiting for the snow to stop so we can get up there and spend the time decorating.  I feel bad not spending much time up there right now but with the 20 degree weather, it's hard to stand outside in one place for longer than 5 minutes.  I still think about him constantly, though. 


Love you, Nate.

No comments:

Post a Comment