Hands

Hands

Monday, March 3, 2014

5 Weeks 6 Days Pregnant - Maybe

I may or may not still be pregnant.  I had some bleeding again yesterday but nothing extreme.  I will be taking a test in the morning to see what the hell is going on.  Again, this bleeding is not like the bleeding I had with Nathan.  That was different.  If tomorrow's test doesn't look drastically lighter or darker, I will lose it.  Just let this be over.

Also, I just had someone close to me, who I see 5 days a week, tell me they are due October 19.  That's 9 days before my due date for this pregnancy.  If this doesn't work out, which I know it won't, I will get to see her be at the same stage of pregnancy that I was supposed to be.  I cannot wait!  Kidding.  Obviously, I'm happy for her especially since doctors had told her that she wouldn't be able to get pregnant again (this was 14 years ago) so I'm actually thrilled for her.  Prayers that her pregnancy is healthy and easy.  She deserves it.

Hearing people being due so close to when Nathan was born is really freaking me out as well.  It's weird.  I took a survey for a doctor this morning who researches stillbirths.  I'd do anything to help prevent them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment