Hands

Hands

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

6 Weeks Pregnant

Yep, still pregnant.  I confirmed it with a test last night and a test this morning.  Neither were any lighter than any of my previous tests.  Wtf.  One of my best friends said last night that you shouldn't be able to use the word 'fuck' unless you've experienced a loss.  I'm OK with that because it sure comes in handy right now.  Speaking of which, her and her husband were to adopt a girl they cared for while working in Honduras.  Long story short, her family took her back and after caring for her over 5 months, they are left with empty arms.  Not the same type of loss as ours, but a loss nonetheless.  Keep them in your prayers.

I read a lot from Still Standing Magazine and this one is SO true.  I love it.  So if you're pregnant, please don't shower me with updates, pregnancy complaints, etc.  I'm thrilled for you and pray that your baby stays alive long enough to make it home with you but beyond that, I don't want to hear pregnancy details. 


I did get to hold my BFF's baby for the first time since losing Nathan.  They would have been BFFs as well and were born a month apart.  I love seeing him now.  It makes me happy. :)

I may call the doctor today to see if I can get my ultrasound moved up to this week.  The one thing I want to rule out is ectopic.  Beyond that, I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment