Hands

Hands

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

32 Weeks Pregnant

5 weeks left until we meet this babe.
35 days left.

 I cannot believe that there are only 35 days left.  I feel like I've been pregnant since losing Nathan so having only 35 days left is a relief.  I just pray that we continue to have no issues and that we really do get to bring home this little boy.  I finally cleaned out his walk-in closet this weekend, which was just filled with SO much stuff.  It is now organized and ready to go.  I'll wash his clothes the week or so before he arrives.  Everything else is still washed and ready from 14 months ago so we don't have much else to do.  We hadn't finalized our monitors when everything happened with Nathan so we finally ordered a video monitor and movement monitor this past weekend.  We still have an audio monitor that we received last pregnancy.  We're ALWAYS going to know what's going on with this baby when he's napping or sleeping.

My sciatica is feeling better thanks to a heating blanket in my chair (thanks, Mel!) and taking it easy after work.  It's really hard to describe the pain, except that it's all on my right side of my body and I feel like I'm 95 years old when I'm walking by the end of the day.  In no way is this a complaint, just an observation.

I just saw this article posted on Cincinnati.com this morning regarding the flu for this upcoming winter and limiting hospital visitors/house visitors.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2014/12/09/local-hospitals-keep-germs-home-please/20135521/

Please understand that we expect all visitors to have flu shots and Tdap shots.  Also, if you have a runny nose or a cough of any sort, just maybe wait a couple of days before visiting.  Of course, we are looking forward to visitors at any time, we just don't want to have any more worry than we already will have when he's a newborn in winter. :)

Also, it'll be 14 months tomorrow since we lost Nathan.  How can it possibly have been that long already?  Miss you, buddy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good!!! So glad you're using it. Lifesaver. I want a second blanket for downstairs lol. The one in my bed is magical. I have to twist and crack my back bc of sacrum pressure but when I get in bed, no chance bc of inflamation and tightness. Then half way through the night, I suddenly can twist with no pain bc the heat relaxed me so much. Praise God. Being able to release my lower spine is wonderful.
    By evenings I shuffle just the same as you. Sucks. I try to avoid Tylenol but some times, no option. :-/

    ReplyDelete