Hands

Hands

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

35 Weeks Pregnant

14 days left
2 weeks left.

HOW IN THE HELL AM I GOING TO MAKE IT?

I'm losing it and I'm starting to make Chris lose it, too.  I think it's getting worse, too, if that's even possible.  I need a constant non stress test to make me feel reassured, not one once a week for 20 minutes.  I need daily ultrasounds.  I need to be admitted into a psych unit soon.  I need the next 14 days to pass quickly.  I need this baby to reassure me with CONSTANT movement (poor guy).

Positive affirmation for the next two weeks:

All is well.
Everything is working out.
Out of this situation only good will come.
He is safe.

1 comment:

  1. Spose you can't eat a piece a candy? My kids go batshit cray with any sugar :0 not sure if you're still watching sugar intake.

    ReplyDelete