Hands

Hands

Monday, December 29, 2014

NST #3 and BPP #4

I had my third non stress test on Friday and baby passed with no issues.  This morning, we had our fourth biophysical profile ultrasound and everything was good with that as well.  Baby's fluid is still normal, breathing is normal, and movement is very normal.  So I'm glad that these appointments keep going well.

In other news, it's time for me to be put in a nut house for the next 2 weeks.  I am questioning EVERYTHING right now.  Yesterday, I didn't feel him move as much so I FREAKED.  It was to the point where I wouldn't talk to Chris, I was severely unhappy, and I just couldn't stop thinking about it.  It consumed my thoughts for the ENTIRE day.  I believe baby's feet were over his head as opposed to in my ribs, therefore I wasn't feeling the normal movements that I usually feel.  This morning is back to normal. After this morning's ultrasound, I swore to Chris that I saw the cord around the neck.  Looking back at the pictures that we got, I realized I didn't see anything.  God help me get through the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment