Hands

Hands

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

33 Weeks Pregnant

4 weeks left.
28 days left.

My weeks are mixing together and I almost forgot that today I was 33 weeks.  I guess I'm that busy.  I have nothing new to report.  At this point, I'm living from kick to kick of this baby and am counting down the hours until he's here, safely.  I washed all of the bottles and the breast pump parts this weekend, since they've been sitting for over a year collecting dust.  I'm glad to have that over and I'm glad that my hand was the only body part that received burns in the process.  Chris returns from his last business trip tonight and I'm thrilled he's done traveling until after this babe arrives.

I saw this article this morning and it describes what I live for perfectly.

http://stillstandingmag.com/2014/12/holding-onto-heaven/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=stillstandingmagazine

Did I mention I don't sleep much at night? I'm exhausted by midday now, which is why these updates are short and to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment