Hands

Hands

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

34 Weeks Pregnant (+ 1 Day)

20 days left.
3 weeks left.

Things are going well, aside from the occasional discomfort from my sciatica.  If that's my only complaint during the next three weeks, then I think we are good.  Chris and I have been enjoying this week with my family, which will help pass the days and keep my anxiety to a minimum.  We are extremely happy to be spending the time with family, but of course, we'll be missing Nathan.  We know that of all days to be a resident of Heaven, Christmas is one of the best and joyous so we are comforted by that.  We are also one holiday closer to being with him forever.

I hope everybody has a blessed Christmas and enjoys their time with family members that are here.

Merry Christmas, Nathan.  Another year celebrating Jesus' birthday with him, how lucky you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment