Hands

Hands

Thursday, December 11, 2014

NST #1

I had my first non stress test this morning for this babe. All was well and he even earned the nickname "wild child" by the staff.  So, as of right now, he's 2/2 on his tests and we're praying he remains perfect.  The only part of the appointment that was not enjoyable was when they brought me into the room where the test would be done.  It was the same room where they could not detect Nathan's heartbeat.  It was uncomfortable at first but as soon as they put the monitor on this babe and I could hear his little heartbeat thumping away, it made it bearable.  I'm sure I'll be nervous at every appointment that we have in that room until they put the monitor on my belly.  Overall, a good appointment and only 33 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment