Hands

Hands

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

11 Weeks Pregnant

Today marks 11 weeks and for the past week, I've felt like a new person.  I'm glad to be past the point of falling asleep right after dinner and not being able to eat meat.  My appetite has picked up, though.  My first OB appointment is a week from today and I don't expect much excitement there.  I allow myself to use the doppler once a week and I was able to find the baby easily this morning so that's reassuring.

Nathan's first YOUNGER cousin was born this past weekend.  His name's Jackson and coincidentally, he weighed in at the exact same weight as Nathan.  Also, last week at our ultrasound, the doctor kept mentioning how the baby looked like an angel in the ultrasound due to a circle above their head (the circle was normal, whatever it was).  This doctor doesn't know much about our history, but of course, Chris mentioned it later as being odd.

I'm not one to wish the summer away, but if we could get through the rest of July quickly, and then the second half of August, I'll feel much better once I get to feel this baby move around.

No comments:

Post a Comment