Hands

Hands

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Graduation Day

We had our 10 week ultrasound today with our Reproductive Endocrinologist.  Everything looked great.  The baby was measuring at 10 weeks and had a heart rate of 170 bpm. Baby was pretty calm when they started the ultrasound, but ended the ultrasound moving their arms and legs all around.  With all that, we officially graduated.  Some people miss being with those doctors, but I am the opposite.  I love the doctors there, but I want to be a normal, pregnant person, which I am one again! I enjoy the once a month appointments where you pee in a cup and they check the heartbeat and measure the stomach and that's it.  I'm happy to be there again. I'm thankful for everything that IRH has done for us and I'm extremely thankful that we have graduated not once, but twice in 24 months.  They truly are miracle workers there.

I'll set up my first appointment with Dr. Schutte (who delivered Nathan) either at 12 or 13 weeks.  I'm not too worried about getting into her, but I will want to see her before vacation.  We'll be forgoing the NT scan and genetic testing at 12-13 weeks because it just isn't important to us.  The only reason I would like to do it is to find out the sex, but if we do find out the sex, I'll wait until 20 weeks.

Not to be outdone or forgotten, we visited Nathan before our trip up to Pittsburgh over the weekend. We put up decorations for the Fourth of July, which hopefully haven't been taken down yet.  I still constantly wonder what it would be like to have Nathan here and another one on the way.  Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment