Hands

Hands

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I'm Back

*Disclaimer - I will write (not right - edited for my terrible grammar) about my feelings in this blog, so if you think you may be offended, you may not want to continue.

I'm back!

I took a little break, but am officially back to blogging.  I'm 9 weeks pregnant and feeling great and looking huge. I'm assuming my upper abs never came back together completely so that's the reason for the early bump, which appears by noon every day. We had a work party on Friday night and everyone (who didn't already assume) discovered we were expecting again. Two things gave it away.  1) I wasn't partaking in the drinking. 2) By the time I get home from work in the evenings, I feel and look like a beached whale.  I wasn't sure how I felt about people knowing at this point, but I guess it's okay.  I used my Angelsounds fetal doppler on Tuesday when I was 9 weeks exactly and was able to pick up the heartbeat.  I upgraded my doppler to a sonoline b that actually shows the heart rate reading and I used it this morning before our trip up to Pittsburgh for the holiday weekend.  Baby had moved but I found them and they had a heart rate of 180 bpm, which is perfect for 9 weeks.  Thank God.

I can't stand eating meat right now. Chicken especially grosses me out so I'm looking forward to getting over this period so I can start eating it again, regularly. Aside from that, not many symptoms. I'm happy with that.

I still get conflicting feelings about this pregnancy daily.  It's hard for me to be excited about it when I still think of Nathan when I wake up and go to bed. In a perfect world, I would be pregnant right now with this baby and have our 9 month old son here with us as well.

I still get a kick out of it when people complain about their pregnancies or children's issues.  If they only knew..

Miss you, Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment