Hands

Hands

Thursday, July 17, 2014

What the?

I just saw on my pregnancy ticker that as of tomorrow, I have 200 days until my due date.  I will be delivering 3 weeks early so that number is closer to 180, but still.... how the hell am I supposed to make it until then?  There's not a day that goes by where I don't wonder if my baby still has a heartbeat.  Also, with all of the genetic testing they do now around 12 weeks, I keep hearing people bringing up statistics about downs syndrome or another trisomy.  I'm not a fan of the testing, and especially after I read that a girl from one of my due date groups online terminated her pregnancy just shy of 15 weeks because it was determined that her daughter had downs syndrome.  Really, people?  Who gave us the right to play God?  All of this combined has made me seriously stressed this week.  At this point, if I make it to 37 weeks without being institutionalized, I'll be surprised.

I'm going to count the number of books I read during this pregnancy, because it's the one thing that helps me keep my mind off of everything.  I've finished 13 books so far.  Impressive? Yes. Crazy? Most definitely.

2 weeks until this..





No comments:

Post a Comment