Hands

Hands

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

13 Weeks Pregnant

We've reached the second trimester and that means we've hit another milestone. I've been super busy the past week with work, coaching, and getting ready for next week's vacation so I don't really have any updates.

The good news about being so busy is that time is starting to move faster.  I will be coaching 8 year old girls this fall and our practices start tonight.  We'll be on vacation next week and then the following week I'll be travelling to DC for a finance seminar.  When I get back from DC, the soccer season will be beginning, which will keep be busy through the end of October.  I'm looking forward to the distraction and I really do enjoy coaching this age group.

We'll miss Nathan next week on vacation, especially since it's something we were looking forward to doing with him.  I'm hoping he makes it apparent that he is there, but we'll see.

Baby is still doing good and it's extremely easy to find their heartbeat now since they are getting bigger. I thought I would make it through the summer with only being able to use my belly band and my normal pants for work, but that doesn't seem to be the case this time around.  I've been wearing a lot of dresses and just yesterday, brought out my black pants that I wore while pregnant with Nathan.  I've been looking for maternity clothes the past week that I can wear to work that are cute and don't make me look older than I am, but I'm finding it hard.  The search will continue and so will my complaining about ugly clothes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment