Hands

Hands

Thursday, July 10, 2014

9 Months

Baby Nate,

It's been another month already since we last got to hold you and be together as a family. I laid in bed last night seeing if I could still picture what you felt like and how you had the softest cheeks and the perfect little nose.  It made me happy that when I closed my eyes to picture this, I could still see you and feel you.  I hope I never lose that ability. Honestly, I'm terrified of losing it because that's one of the last ways we stay connected to you.

As you already know (since I assume you were the first to know), you're going to be a big brother in January. There won't be a day that goes by that we don't talk about you to your little brother or sister.  They won't have the opportunity of ever knowing you here on earth, but I know that you'll be with them always.  What a great surprise they'll have in 100+ years, when you greet them at Heaven's gates.  Not every family is so lucky to have a guardian angel like we have.

I'm glad you were up in Heaven with Great grandpa Don to celebrate his two years in Heaven this last month.  The love that he had for his family was so unending that I know that you have his undivided attention up there.  We miss him down here so much, but I'm glad he's with you.  God works in mysterious ways and not many little boys like you already have so many important people with them in Heaven. Your cousin Allie said that you're an angel up there, as well as great grandpa, Tammy, and Chingy.

Continue to watch over your little brother or sister so that they arrive safely to us.

We miss you so much.

Soar high, baby boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment