Hands

Hands

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

12 Weeks Pregnant

According to 1/3 of the books out there, I'm in the second trimester now since I'm officially in my 13th week of pregnancy.  I'll officially count myself in the second trimester after I hit 14 weeks.  I am pretty exhausted this week but I think that has more to do with the fact that I had 19 hours of coaching classes this weekend, not the pregnancy. Basically, I didn't have a weekend.  We leave for vacation in 10 days and I'm in desperate need of just relaxing and not thinking about work or soccer for a week.

You'd think I'd have a lot of exciting things to mention since we've made it this far, but I've got nothing.  I have my first OB appointment today, which should be the general weight, pee in a cup, and listen for heartbeat appointment.  I checked the baby's heartbeat this morning so I know they're still there so I'm not worried.  Since my uterus has also done this once already, things are shifting up and out a lot quicker this time.  When I wake up in the morning, I know exactly where baby is laying since it looks like I have a large egg poking out just below and to the side of my bellybutton.

I read this article this morning about dealing with others' babies after losing your own and it pretty much describes the last 9.5 months for me.  I'm not posting this article right now for any particular reason, just that it popped up on my news feed this morning.

http://stillstandingmag.com/2014/07/im-sorry-cant-like-baby/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=stillstandingmagazine


No comments:

Post a Comment